Are you snoring yourself to death on a nightly basis and feel like there is no hope for you? If so, you are not alone, and the Good Morning Snore Solution could be the right answer for you. There are many people that suffer from pretty intense snoring every single day. Many people just like you have tried many remedies to help them stop snoring, but often to no avail. Many of these remedies and costly devices are very ineffective and can be very uncomfortable. Of course, there are comfortable alternatives…
So, we have the the Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece. In the increasingly crowded world of anti snoring mouthpieces, this one is literally in a class of its own. It’s the only mouthpiece of this type that is easy to purchase without a prescription or dentist’s bill. It’s a huge step forward for mouthpieces, and there is no debate about it.
The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece is FDA-cleared and the company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, two distinctions that many mouthpiece manufacturers do not share. The mouthpiece is flexible, made of a soft material and is BPA-free. Because the design is truly unique and not at all like that of MAD snoring mouthpieces, this is a one size fits all mouthpiece, which is very convenient – no need to stress about sizing.
Pricing And The 30 Day Trial Period
If you are like, um, pretty much anyone, one of the key considerations for buying a mouthpiece is the price. This is an important focus, for sure. It is important to note right off the top that the GMSS is one of the more expensive mouthpieces. That is a fact. But because of its unique design, not only does this mouthpiece tend to last longer, it also is far more comfortable than most of its MAD competitors, can be used by people with specialized dental work, and doesn’t actually cause any problems with TMJ (read more here).
Considering how well this device works, over the long term, the Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece is surprisingly economical. When purchasing the mouthpiece, you should realize that one of the devices will last approximately one year.
If you do decide that you do not like how the mouthpiece is working, there is a 30-day money back guarantee on every device that you purchase. This is key, as a refund policy is something most mouthpiece manufacturers offer. One thing that should be noted here is that the GMSS money back guarantee is a great thing to have. If it turns out you don’t like the mouthpiece, just send it back. That’s right. Few other companies believe enough in their snoring device or mouthguard to provide that kind of guarantee.
While the company used to offer only a 14 day guarantee, they have upped the ante for competitors – and upped it big time. This is excellent, as it gives you a good testing period for the GMSS.
|Family Pack of 2||$149.94|
Does Good Morning Snore Solution Work?
In a word, yes. In two words, absolutely yes. There are numerous reasons why the GMSS mouthpiece is a great choice for most people that are suffering with snoring problems. Some of those include:
- Oral appliances that are customized by your dentist can be very expensive. Many of the “dentist-only” devices that you may be priced into the $2,000-3,000 range and many simply do not compare to the lower priced solution.
- The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece has been clinically tested. This is unique among mouthpieces.
- The mouthpiece will conform to the shape of your mouth (just like a baby with a pacifier) and will not disrupt your sleep.
- The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece works by controlling the location of your tongue. This is far superior to altering your jaw placement, if only because the tongue is very, very malleable. Not so much your jaw bone!
How Good Morning Snore Solution Functions
The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece will pull your tongue forward in order to clear the blockage it may cause at the back of your throat. This is the main cause of most people’s snoring. This results in a quieter and more comfortable sleep. It is important to note that until you get used to the device, you may have some very minor side effects (such as excessive spitting or a tender tongue) but these can be quickly resolved with use.
If you wear any other oral devices, such as for teeth grinding, you should seek medical advice from your physician before wearing the Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece. If you have a head cold or any type of allergy flare-ups, you are not going to want to wear the device until you are feeling better.
Taking Care Of The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece
It’s a good idea to clean the GMSS mouthpiece after each use, if only to keep your mouth clean and fresh. In my case, I usually just either rinse with cold water, or place it in a small bowl with some mouthwash (Mmm… minty!). Some folks use a denture tablet to clean it, and if this is the path you’d like to follow, I would suggest this maybe once every couple of weeks, with daily rinses. There’s really no need to spend a bunch of cash on denture tablets. Those things can get pricey!
You should never heat the GMSS mouthpiece, or cut or trim it because you think it will fit better in your mouth because this can basically destroy its effectiveness. The mouthpiece is made to conform to your mouth, and with repeated use, will become easier to wear.
Clinical Data Alert!
We’ve seen literally hundreds of snoring mouthpieces over the life of this site, and it is shockingly rare to run across a mouthpiece with clinical trials in place. Well, the Good Morning Snore Solution DOES HAVE CLINICAL TRIALS! In fact, dental researcher Dr. Leslie Dort published the results of her controlled study’s findings in the May 2008 issue of “Journal Of Sleep And Breathing”.
Dr. Dort’s study included 32 patients who wore the Good Morning Snore Solution for 7 days, and then a different product without the patented GMSS suction bulb. The two devices were evaluated using the following measurements:
1. Respiratory Disturbance Index – RDI is the result of the number of sleep hours divided by the number of sleep disturbances.
2. Snoring Index – SI is the average number of snores the patient experiences in a 60 minute period.
3. Epworth Sleepiness Scale – ESS is a measure of patient daytime sleepiness.
And the results? Well, on average the GMSS wearers experienced anywhere from 50% to 100% RDI reduction, moving the Snoring Index number to less than 10 for all patients. That means the SI number was reduced by 40%+. Of the control group, 70% using the GMSS claimed their daytime sleepiness was reduced markedly.
Now those are numbers almost anyone can live with.
Questions You May Be Unsure About:
- You can wear this particular mouthpiece even if you wear dentures at night. This is NOT the case with most MAD mouthpieces.
- You will need to breathe through your nose when wearing the GMSS. If you breathe through your mouth exclusively when sleeping, this mouthpiece is NOT for you. Best way to find out if you are a “mouth-breather”? Ask someone!
- If you have extremely sensitive teeth and/or gums, the GMSS may not work for you. It is a good idea to speak with your dentist if you have had problems in the past.
- If you suffer from mild to moderate snoring, the GMSS is tailor made for you. It is also good for short-term use, such as while vacationing. If you are using a CPAP machine, remember to seek professional medical advice before considering the GMSS.
- If you do not bite down on the GMSS, this mouthpiece will last longer than a year, and perhaps two (in my case). This is based on a variety of testimonials and reviews, as well as my personal experience.
Discounts, Coupons and Coupon Codes
When you take the manufacturer of GMSS and compare it to other mouthpiece manufacturers, there actually is quite a difference when it comes to discounting their products. While some NEVER discount, GMSS tends to do so with deeper discounts than other providers. However, like most manufacturers, the likelihood of you finding a “universal coupon code” that works at anytime for Good Morning Snore Solution is close to zero. It just simply isn’t a thing.
But, on a more positive note, Good Morning Snore Solution does tend to offer percentage discounts around major holidays like Christmas, Independence Day and of course Black Friday. Currently, GMSS is not being discounted, but we tend to update with the most current code when it is available. If you’d like to be reminded when Good Morning Snore Solution is at a discount, feel free to join our mailing list here.
Buy The Good Morning Snore Solution Mouthpiece
Sorry to say, but you can’t buy Good Morning Snore Solution at Amazon. It’s only available directly from the manufacturer. But, one of the points that should be made is that GMSS does ship to a lot of places. This includes the UK, South Africa, Australia and other countries. Click the link below to get the lowest discount price possible.